Overseas High School students intending to study at New Zealand High Schools would need a good level of English. Direct enrolment into New Zealand High School is possible but it is recommended that students improve their English and learn about New Zealand before attempting to study at the High Schools. By enrolling on Waikato Institute of Education’s High School Preparation programme, students can improve their English and learn about New Zealand school culture, study systems or methods, exams and further tertiary education available in New Zealand. After completing Waikato Institute of Education’s programme, students will be better prepared to study in Melville High School
Free Service for Enrol Melville High School
Students who enrol in our High School Preparation programme can enter Melville High School We Provide free service to help student enrol Melville High School after they finish High School Preparation Course.
Melville High School welcomes International Students. Melville High School is a state co-educational school with a multi-cultural roll of 600 students. Our school is characterised by a sincere staff commitment to students. We are situated in the South Western area of Hamilton City. Melville High School established since 1964 has first-class, modern facilities. Our academic year is from January to December. Melville High School is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral care of International Students. We take great pride in placing International Students with safe caring Homestays.
Melville High School Offer:
- NZQA approved courses in all subject areas
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- A wide range of subjects at all levels, Years 9-13
- Accelerate programmes for students
- Music, cultural and drama opportunities
- Preparation for entrance to University
- Full support for new learners of English
- Experienced, qualified ESOL teachers
- A choice of many different sporting codes
- A caring Pastoral Care programme